cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion Shoping cart by Requester for soco shopping carts.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello All

Hi all

please share your thoughts and SAP standard and best practices followed to delete the shopping cart

Classic:-

scenario 1:- no problem

SC created with fixed source of supply and PO created and no confirmation done.

REQUESTER could delete shopping cart at item level since REQUESTER does not require the material.

now item status turned immediately DELETED. no issues. PO set to DELETED in ECC

scenario 2:- problemSC created and without source of supply and BUYER assigned a vendor and PO created and no confirmation done.

REQUESTER could delete shopping cart at item level since REQUESTER does not require the material.

now item status turned immediately ITEM IN DELETION PROCESS rather than DELETED. Here it is a issue.

i expect the system should show deletion immediately at shopping cart at item level. PO set to be deleted (PO also not set to deleted).

if BUYER manually deletes the PO in ECC,Shopping cart again venture to cockpit and again BUYER action is required to complete this request.

what is the best solution for scenario 2 and why the shopping cart status not set to DELETED (ITEM IN DELETION PROCESS I1114 ) when requester DELETES the cart.is it a system bug. every customer expects the system should show right status .

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I think if a follow-on document created for a SC the best practice is to edit the leading document rather than changing the SC..

Itu2019s better to change the PO in SRM..

Thanks!!

Bharath

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat

Thanks

PO must be deleted first later requisitioner can delete cart later.

Muthu

Answers (0)