cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Details from PO - Transaction BBPCF03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ppl,

I have a requirement. I am implementing a BADI enhancement for the transaction BBPCF03. It has two options either to create Confirmations or Display.

I need to restrict the Confirmations based on the User id's.

( Create - Confirm Goods / services cenrally

Display - Display or Process Centrally ).

The issue lies here with the Display mode.

While in create mode, i am using the function module 'BBP_PD_OBJREL_READ_VIA_REF' to get the Reference Shoping Cart details from a PO number and its works fine.

But it fails to get details when in Display mode.

Two proposed solutions can be made.

1. Either to find out a FM which can get details for the specified PO Number for the display processing mode. For this, the issue remains is <b>what</b> FM needs to be used and <b>how</b> are we able to differentiate whether the user has chosen to Create or to Display.

2. To get a FM which can provide accurate details <b>irrespective</b> of the mode , either create or display chosen.

It would be really helpful , if any one, who have encountered this kind of issue earlier, or familiar with the transaction BBPCF03 can provide me some inputs at the earliest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Did you check in debug mode if in display you call the MF BBP_PD_OBJREL_READ_VIA_REF with a PO number ? perhaps you are trying to call the MF with a GR number and a PO BUS (2201 or 2011) insted of the PO number.

Regards,

Bertrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertrand,

while creating a confirmation, am Passing the PO along with the Object type( object type am getting from standard BADI input table i_pdlist_new ) and its processing fine to get me the Shopping Cart details. From your suggestion i have observed this, the FM will take only PO's of object type BUS2209(which is to create a confimation).

to Display an existing confirmation, the Object type associated is BUS2203 (or other i guess).

May be a Function Module that can provide out shopping cart details based on the PO Number and object type can resolve my issue.

any more inputs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can query on the tables BBP_PDBEI,CRMD_ORDERADM_H and CRMD_ORDERADM_I to get all the details related to PO and SC if you dont find a Std FM.

BR,

DIsha.

Pls reward points for helpful asnwers.