Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security - strange understanding and question (don't know either)

bharatsinghbhandari
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

There is a master role in that i have doing all activity display in Authorization object level for tcode /cockpit/1.

1) changes in Authorization object of master roles for activity display, then click on profile genrator and then click on derived generator.

2) when i m testing the tcode, it showing both the activity enable (display and change), since all authorization object activity are changed to display only.

Could you please tell me where i'm lacking and provide the solution for the same, how can i change the activity to display.

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Sep 7, 2010 9:40 PM

Please use meaningfull subject titles, if possible

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharatsingh,

could u tell me the exact object name?

Carthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Could you please tell me where i'm lacking and provide the solution for the same, how can i change the activity to display

I think you are changing the values in child roles and going back to master and deriving the values 03 , 02 to all the child roles

make sure to make the changes in the parent itself, or look for any other object which has ACTVT ( 01,02, 03 or * )

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry, making correction on my question

currently master roles having both the activity Display and change (02 ,03), I want to change the master role to only Display activity (03). I have done the same whatever the Objects in master role have change it to activity 03. But when i'm checking tcode /cockpit/1, don't know how its allowing to change in that.

Could you please suggest me how i can make it only activity display.

Regards

Bharatsingh

0 Kudos

/cockpit/1, don't know how its allowing to change in that.

Use SU24 and find all the objects enabled under it, check for the field name ACTVT

if you see 02 and 03 , please remove 02. try this and post your response

I dont have a SCM/APO system here to give you the correct information.