cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see Attributes in Display CVCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There are 3 attributes ( business unit, product family and product group) which are assigned to characteristic Material number.

For few materials i can't see these attributes in Display CVCs ( tr /SAPAPO/MC62) while for other materials I can see and its correct.

I have checked in RSA1 also and master data for the material and these three attributes can be seen there.

And when i try to create the CVCs and enter the values for these 3 attributes CVCs are not getting created. I am using option POS in /SAPAPO/mc62.

Can anybody tell me how to include the attribute values in CVCs? What is the process?

regards,

Vivek Bhardwaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saradha and Sunitha,

I am able to solve the problem with inputs from our BW person.

Its the same solution which you have given. Thanks for your precise answer.

Activation of master data was problem for few materials.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think from BW side master data is not activated properly.Activate master data again by right click->activate

master data.

You can't maintain these attribute values while creating CVC.System should fill these attribute values from master data.

If the master data is active then while creating CVC system automatically takes attribute values from BW master data.

Regards,

Sunitha

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vivek

As Amol has mentioned you have to maintain the value for attributes in the info object. For your scenario since you have assigned the attribute to material characterestic you have to maintain the value of these attributes in RSA1 in the material characteristic. The usual way is to upload the values to the info object. If you want to check the functionality right away , go to RSA1. Right click on your material characterstic (info object) and choose maintain master data. In the selection criteria enter the material and execute and you will see options to maintain values for the attributes. Maintain the values , save and then click on activate master data (right click on info object to see this option). Now if you go to /n/sapapo/mc62 , and create a CVC and display it , you will be able to see the attribute values

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create CVCs directly based info cube where you have loaded sales history. Regarding attributes these always get stored in the info objects.

For example sales history is Transaction data on which we create CVCs in the planning area.

Then the chars and attributes and part of info objects i.e. Master data which also require to load into these info objet first via excel file or directly from data source from ECC system.

Once we load these both information i.e. Transaction data & Master data , these get linked in CVC.

Thanks

Amol