cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment problem in SAP MOBILE 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on integrating SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.1 with SAP CRM, DOE as a middleware. I went through few examples in the forum, Particularly

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/f06f0dc5-f6a9-2c10-f691-821eccc1b198]

in that RFC Function Module they developed, they have used Variable with RAWSTRING as datatype. Is is really possible to use RAWSTRING in Remote Enabled FM in SAP-ABAP. If possible how can i use it . And Is there any standard FM avaible for attachments. Please Suggest me on this ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Peter Dinesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter Dinesh,

It is possible to use RAWSTRING in remote enabled function module. Create a Data Element which refers to the RAWSTRING, and use that as the data type for the field, which holds attachment.

In Get and Set attachment function modules, use this as the data type for the filed which export and import attachment data respectively.

There is no any standard FM available for attachments.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Thanks for your reply. Even i created a data element with RAW STRING as datatype . When i tried to add it in RFC Function Module it gives me error 'Structure Name must be a Flat Structure' . Please let me how you created, it will be very useful for me.

Thanks and Regards,

Peter Dinesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter Dinesh,

Create a DATA ELEMENT with predefined data type as RAWSTRING.

Create a FUNCTION MODULE, make it remote enabled, for Export parameter mention some filed name, provide this data element as its type:

Make these fields as Pass Value.

EG:

Data element PIC_RAWSTRING

Predefined Type: Data Type RAWSTRING

Length 0

FUNCTION WS_ORD_ATTACHMENT_GET4.

*"----

""Local Interface:

*" IMPORTING

*" VALUE(ORDER_ID) TYPE CHAR32

*" EXPORTING

*" VALUE(PICTURE) TYPE PIC_RAWSTRING