Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check printing issue using smartform

anil_j2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to print the check using a smartform. The problem am facing is user is having a chip programmed with signature of different emplyees , the user want this signature in smartforms. Can you please give me inputs for solving the issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to find the details about the command needed to activate the signature. Then you need to create a print control vai transaction SPAD: SPAD -> Full Admin -> Device Types -> <Device Type> -> tab Print Controls. Here add the new print control e.g. ZSIGN and select the flag 'Hexadecimal. Add the command sequence to the contents of this print control.

In the smartform, within the window where you need the signature add a new command node by right click -> Create -> Flow Logic -> Command Node. In the command node, there is a field 'Include Printer Control'. In here enter 'ZSIGN'.

regards,

Aidan

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the signatures are stored in the printer memory and require a certain command sequence to activate the print of each signature.

You could create a custom print control in the device type used for printing with this command sequence.

In the smartform, you can create a command node and insert this print control.

Regards,

Aidan

anil_j2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Aidan

Can you give me some more details

Former Member
0 Kudos

ask your consultant where this info is stored, and how you can retrieve it.

then retrieve info in smartform and print it. hmmm sounds so easy.