Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace QM_LABEL with Custom Form

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have a requirement to replace standard Q2 notification Label QM_LABEL with custom form ZHOLD. This has to be done when Material is blocked and placed on hold.

A screen pops up whenever the blocking is done where I can mention the Forms name. Although I am doing this, the form doesnt displays after I save the notification.

Please help.

ags

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like this is defined in field ITCTA-TDFORM in the program LQMLRTOP. It appears there is a global variable used, GV_FPNAME. You should consult with an APAP'er and see if the globlal variable can be defined somewhere in a user exit or somehow via a PID. I'm not an ABAP'er so I don't know the full range of options you might have.

I don't see a standard configuration way to define something other than "QM_LABEL". I was hoping SAP had maybe put this in standard text somewhere but I don't see anything for it.

If you figure out a solution to this, please come back and post it. I'm sure others would find it beneficial.

FF

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Finally figured out a solution.

Some configuration had to be done in IMG. Basically we have to define Follow up actions and then Maintain Catalog for that standard Label QM_LABEL.

For Code group QM-G2 we need to define the Form name QM_LABEL for Code - 0021 in this group.

Doing so, the standard form or any other form mentioned in the POPup screen of QM01 will be displyed on saving the Notification.

ags.

Answers (0)