cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Posting Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am having problem in uploading stock into my plant. I have tried through Tcodes MB1C to do the same but every time the system is giving error message that "Account determination for entry INT GBB ____ BSA 7920 not possible" and in diagnosis details it states that " The system did not find an account for this transaction. This means that the account determination for key INT GBB ____ BSA 7920 is not maintained in MM Customizing (Valuation)".

My delivery date is set to current date.

I have checked the settings both definitions and assignment pertaining to FI, CO and MM ( co code to chart of A/Cs, co code to controlling area, plant to co code, fiscal year variant, G/L A/C settings etc) through various Tcodes- OBYC, OMWD,OMS2 but the solution so far has not been attained.

And going to OBYC I double click on GBB but then in the new window i don't know what to do!!

I mean i find from this SDN site that i have to set 0001:BSA:7920:G/L Account by Laxmipathi

AND THERE IS NO COLUMN IN OBYC WHERE I CAN ENTER TEXT "G/L ACCOUNT" AS LAXMIPATHI HAS POINTED OUT.

SO KINDLY ALSO ADVICE ME AS TO HOW TO CONFIGURE THE OBYC PAGE.

But there is already such an entry in the list.

And I have set valuation class 7920 in accounting1 of material masters already , but in valuation grouping codes in OMWD there it is set as 1000!

I am getting error " Account Determination for entry INT GBB_BSA7920 NOT POSSIBLE"

Message No. M1847

I am so confused.

Kindly guide me through this issue.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you try OMWB to simulate the movement of your material? It will not solve the issue but it will let u see where the error is coming from.

You may figure out the missing combination for the MM-FI integration.

Thanks,

Con

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello apprentice

why are you providing such harmful and misleading information?

what is this code OMWB for?

It actually caused me to restart IDES!!

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OMWB - C MM-IV Autom. Acct. Assgt. (Simu.)

Automatic Account Assignment Simulation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what happened? I use OMWB to simulate goods movement per material and plant.

It displays to me the postings that my movement will have.

It is not harmful. it doesn't even do the posting. It is just a simulation.

Regards,

Con

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

OBYC is tcode for maintain account determination for MM side.

Please check through it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Justin

Thanks for replying.

But how to remove the "Account determination for entry INT GBB ____ BSA 7920 not possible" error?

And what does "Check through it" means?

How to check through it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

T. Code: OMWD

Valution Grouping Code 0001 is assigned against your Plant (Valuation Area)

If valuation grouping code is maintained for the Plant in OMWD, maintain the same in OBYC in the filed valuation modifer.

For this go to T. Code: OBYC

A. Select the Transaction/Event Key GBB.

B. Enter the Chart of Accounts INT.

C. Search for the record with Valuation Grouping Code (as mapped for the plant in Transaction OMWD), Account Modifier BSA, Valuation Class 7920.

D. Finally maintain the required G/L Account against this record.

Now, do the MIGO and try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wish,

But i have already tried OMWD AND OBYC.

I am in the starting phase of SD.I don't know how to create a G/L account through OBYC?

I am not a FICO person. Can u plz tell me how to maintain a G/L account against the above record 0001,BSA, 7920?

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I don't know how to create a G/L account through OBYC

All G/Ls will have to be created in FS00

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

OBYC setting is generally maintain by FI person. You can create G/l With T CODE FS00 but for the account group for which G/l need to be open can only be guided by finance.

Sales accounting G/l get dtermines through vKOA setting done by SD team similiarly OBYC setting done for stock & inventory posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OBYC what you do is assignment of right G.L Account, Creation can be done through FS00.

This settings should be done by MM consultant with the help of FI team.

Thank you

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also don't understand what this columns in OBYC means....??

Valuation modif. | | General modification || Valuation class || Debit || Credit

0001 BSA 3000 399999 399999

What does the above row means?

Also why there are same values in multiple columns with only the Valuation class having different values like 3000,3001,7920 etc.?