cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using PI to integrate 3rd Part Help Desk to Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

Im using PI 7.1 to call SAP Solution Manager Service Desk WebService API (ProcessIncident and ProcessIncident Response), but I'm trying to figure out how to configure the SOAP Receiver.

I entered in the target URL and log in credentials but I get the following error:

Error SOAP: error occured: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: No SOAP Envelope but 1 definitions; HTTP 200 OK

Error Adapter Framework caught exception: java.io.IOException: No SOAP Envelope but 1 definitions; HTTP 200 OK

Error Delivering the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: No SOAP Envelope but 1 definitions; HTTP 200 OK. Setting message to status failed.

I tried with other settings as well (i.e. Do Not Use Soap Envelope) but no success.

Has anyone built an interface to solution manager using the Solution Manager API?

thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you try using other tools like Altova XMLSpy or SOAP UI Client to send request to SOLMAN?

If that works then it is some prob with the request from PI7.1 . If that does not work.. then you have to look at SOLMAN side what could be the problem.

Regards

Anand