cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiving and updating invoice legal number received from external system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I need to implement electronic invoice. As part of the our configuration, there is an external system that validates the invoices received from SAP and returns the legal invoice number ,when the corrected invoices are received from SAP . I need to receive and save this legal number on SAP SD invoice.

Until now I 've defined to send the invoices using IDO's. My question is how can I receive and update the legal number in SAP SD invoice, one time the legal number is received from external system , is there any standard solution ? or near to .

Thanks in advance !

Victor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dawn,

I 'd like to print out from SAP ( SD module) after the invoice number is received, this one would be the ideal scenario !

or at least to update the invoice number on SAP invoice (SD module) , the external system should print out the invoices.

I appreciate your upgrade !

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

This seems to be a similar scenario as in DSD (Direct Store Delivery).

The real invoice number is generated from an external system and should be used for invoicing in SD.

The field in the standard system is VBRK-XBLNR External Invoice Number

Check for more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I understand your problem correctly, please tell us: -

1. Do you print a SAP invoice for the Customer or the external system's invoice?

2. Or do you only want this external number referenced in the Financial accounting records?

Kind regards

Dawn