Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP/ University Degree

HMIRZA
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi all

My brother is completing is high school this year and will be going to University.

Are there any BSc degree courses in Europe or across the globe; which also include SAP in curriculum.

Our end goal is that once he graduates; he also has SAP knowledge.

Many thanks

Haroon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Due to students’ demands the first trial run of an SAP course was made in 2006 as part of VAWI. The students’ feedback exceeded all expectations. Today, students from over 100 nations can participate in the courses.

Now student teams from around the world worked in countries like Berlin, Madrid and CeBIT in Hanover. For Spain what you need to do is to connect with SAP Education in Spain : need to get connected with the manager who manages SAP TRaining for Consultants and certifications, there are many Options including eLearning.

If you at a time want to get included in a Spain study program this is also available and possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you go to University Alliances -> Getting Started -> Program Overview. Then on the right hand side UAP Around the World -> UAP University Member List you find a list of universites that use SAP in their programs.

HMIRZA
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Many thanks SatyasheelC and Roland

@ Roland, thanks again, though that xls is good but my understanding is that; it doesnt mean SAP courses are taught as part of a degree program. Its just every college has collaboration with SAP.. what happens in that collaboration.. dont know!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Being a member of the University Alliance Program as a university means that they have a need for or are currently using SAP related curriculum on hosted SAP systems at one of the 5 competence centers around the globe. What you will eventually need to do as a prospective college student is study the list of universities that are members and contact them in regards to what exactly your interests in learning with SAP are. For instance, at our hosting center here in Milwaukee, we have some member institutions who's interests lay solely with introductory courses that just introduce SAP navigation, use, and business process management, others with advanced courses such as a business simulation game using SAP, others still like to stick with accounting curriculum utilizing SAP, etc.

So my suggestion to you and your brother would be to do some research into which colleges you may be interested in based on his needs and interests, see if they are an alliance member and then contact that college to see how they are integrating SAP into their curriculum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not know about Europe. But University of Southern California has a program which has SAP in its curriculum.