cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No item selected in FAGLB03, Message no. MSITEM033

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas on how to solve this problem. Even though I have activated line items and open item management in GL accounts in FS00, when I try to run FAGLB03, I get the following error even though items have been posted to the accounts and I have all authorizations:

No items selected (see long text)

Message no. MSITEM033

Diagnosis

No line items meeting your selection criteria could be read. This could be for the following reasons:

1.) No corresponding items have been posted.

2.) You are not authorized to display this data.

3.) The items have already been archived

I ran program RFSEPA01 but this doesn't solve the problem permanently. While it then displays previously posted documents, if a new document is posted, theis is not included in the line items displayed. What's a more permanent solution? Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Renan_Correa
Active Contributor

to check the field I mentioned you can go to the master data of the GL account ( fs03 ) or alternatively you can go to the FS04 ( where you can display all changes to sensitive field in a GL account ).

REgards,

REnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again. I have checked tables SKB1 and the field XLGCLR has '/' in it, but in fs00 and fs03 I can't still find that field. What I have is open item management (XOPVW). I have also checked OBD4 for the accounts in question and no field is suppressed. Any idea why I don't have this field in FS02?

Renan_Correa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HEllo,

I'm not sure why you don't see the field, but you MUST read and perform the corrections described in the SAP note 1323960. After doing so you'll not see these inconsisstencies in your system.

Regards,

Renan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer to SAP Note 1323960

Former Member
0 Kudos

Valeu Renan! O problema era com o campo SKB1-XLGCLR mesmo

Renan_Correa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1 First, ENSURE that LINE ITEM MANAGEMENT is flagged on the account master data. If it's not flagged, then flag it.

1.2 - For documents posted before the activation of the flag, then you have to re-recreate the missing entries in the secondary index tables.

1.2 - For documents posted after the actiation the line item should exist.

2. ENSURE that the field XLGCR ( ledger group specific clearing is not marked as " / ".

2.1 - If it's is filled with / then you have to search for a SAP note which describes how you can correct the incident ( component FI-AP-AP-N)

3. There are some notes releant for this error. You should search for notes related to the error message in the Marketplace. If you find any note relevant for your release, then apply it.

REgards,

REnan Corrê

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a million for the response. The line item management field was marked before transactions were posted.

I am not sure though where to check the field XLGCR. Do you have a t - code?