cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Contract with Reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have created some customer contracts with reference to already existing contracts few days back.

Now, we need to know the reference contracts that we have used to create those contracts.

Is there any way wherein we can find out the reference contracts??

Thanks and Regards,

Harsh Gupta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The document flow check box is not checked for this copy, thats why the reference is not getting updated for the contracts. It is resolved now.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

I am using BAPI to create order reference to contracts. I am facing same issue. Its not updating document flow (vbfa-plmin field). After creating orders I am forcing to update plmin field in vbfa. This worked fine. But now status in reference document (contract) not updating properly. please can you explain me about your solution. It helps me lot.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved. I checked completion rules for contract in config. Everything looks good. But In user-exits we are updating cvbap internal table for contracts. After creation of contract we are not clearing the value in cvbap. If the User uses same session, then we are getting issue in document flow and staus. Now we are clearing cvbap value. Everthing working fine.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the reply but i have checked the document flow and there only the current contract number is there, the reference is not there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN VBAK table there is field called as REFERENCE DOCUMENT there you can get detials like with reference to which document the contract is created

This will work only when you do setting in COPY control

VTAA

Select target document and source document

ITEMS

Select your Item category

Details

Update document flow should be X

hope this will work for you

this is working fine with me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try document flow?