cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOEXEC status for Inbound queue recived from EWM system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see that there is a inbound queue(SMQ2) stuck in our R/3 system with status "NOEXEC".This queue is recived from our EWM system.

From SAP note, I found belwo definition for NOEXEC.

NOEXEC

During the qRFC call, the application simultaneously determines that the current LUW is not processed automatically even if the queue to the QIN Scheduler (SMQR) is registered. This is used to debug the execution of an LUW via transaction SMQ2. Contact the corresponding qRFC application to clarify this status since this is either a programming or configuration problem.

It talks about debugging.So Can someone provide information about why queue went to status NOEXEC or pointers for further investigation.

Thank you

MSK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check notes : 1356929 whether it is applicable to you.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nandha,

This note talks about queue in EWM monitor.My issue is a queue got stuck wiht status NOEXEC in R/3 whihc was recived from EWM system

So,Please provide me pointers on why it got stuck with status NOEXEC

Thank you

MSKC

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can it happen that in ECC QIN Scheduler (SMQR) is NOT registered?

user parameter: /SCWM/IF_PPF_NOEXEC?

What happens if you restart the queue? It goes away smoothly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SMQR, we have entry " * " , so i guess there is no restrcitions on queues. Coming to the stuck queue, i executed it successfully but i wanted to know what was different with the queue that it went to NOEXEC status.

Because this was the first time i have seen a queue with this status, I want to know if some user has set any parameters.

I checked for that user parameter, but it was not there.

Thank you

MSKC

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the field "Debug" in transaction /SAPAPO/C4? And the F1 help there. BR/Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see a empty table i.e. no parameters are maintianed in transaction /SAPAPO/C4.Please let else need to be checked.

Thank you

MSKC