cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Pop-up window in SAP NetWeaver 7.1 CE SP10 PAT0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a pop-up in the SAP NetWeaver 7.1 CE SP10 PAT0001 and jdk1.6.0_21. I am trying to create a pop-up window using the "New Features of Web Dynpro Popup Window - SAP NetWeaver CE 7.11" Link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/a04870c5-749b-2b10-06ba-d25515ef39e3&override...

public void wdDoModifyView(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDView view, boolean firstTime)

{

if (firstTime)

{

IWDWindowViewElement window = (IWDWindowViewElement) view.getRootElement();

}

}

It shows the collowing error " IWDWindowViewElement cannot be resolved as type". I am using the latest version of NW CE and jdk but still i am unable to find the "IWDWindowViewElement".

I have gone through a similar thread talking abt the same problem but it did not help. ()

Can anybody help me with this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sujata,

since this question has been answered in the forum

could you please mark this thread as solved?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

You are right. My version of NWDS does not support this pop-up functionality. Thanks a lot for the information. It really helped. I am marking this thread as closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

You are right. My version of NWDS does not support this pop-up functionality. Thanks a lot for the information. It really helped. I am marking this thread as closed.

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem is rather the following:

The guide says:

"How to create a popup with the new feature mentioned above?

Before starting you should check the version of your NWDS. This can be done in NWDS: u201CHelpu201D -> u201CAbout SAP NetWeaver Developer Studiou201D. The version information should look similar to the text below:

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio

SAP NetWeaver 7.1 EhP 1 SP00 PAT0000"

I tried the same guide on 720 and there the interface IWDWindowViewElement is available.

So again, the problem is this:

have the SAP NetWeaver 7.1 Composition Environment SP10 PAT0001  

This means you have 710 (SP10 PAT1)

The guide says you need EHP1 at least

SAP NetWeaver 7.1 EhP 1 SP00 PAT0000 

This means 711 (SP00 PAT0)

Best Regards,

Ervin

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujata,

Please try to use JDK1.5 and check your issue. As CE 711 is based on the Java EE 5 Technology.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/45/ff9fc1d8986c06e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun Jaiswal