cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price redetermination at order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement to redetermine price conditions automatically whenever user changes shipping condition(header level) and changes partner (at item level) before saving an order.User dont want to use manual repricing.Which is the best way i can do this?

User exits:Userexit_newpricing_vbap and user exit_newpricing_vbkd(for header level field?) can be used for this? or any suitable pricing function module?

Whether these user exits can be pulled by perform function in user exit_save_document_prepare? Pls help

regards

jill

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

User exit is the best way for this and the exit you have mentioned are the right exit to do the same.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI Nagesh,

My question has been wrongly interpreted.

requirement iswhen customer changes shipping condition at header level or item partner function at item level,user does not want to use update button in conditions tab and click on pricing type to change the relvant conditions, they want automatic repricing of the conditions withoutmanually using update button,before saving order.

regards

Jill

Former Member
0 Kudos

VBAK field modifications can be handled in the userexit_new_pricing_VBKD. so for shipping condition, try this userexit.

Regarding Item partner number, try to see if you can handle it with userexit_new_pricing_VBAP

Regards

Sai

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jill,

As you say that your price needs to automatically change when the Shipping Conditions change , my suggestion would be why don't you include shipping conditions as one of the key combinations in your pricing condition tables?

Shipping conditions as such may not be existing in the list of allowed key fields but you can ask your ABAPER to include it in the list. Once included you can use the following criteria as your key combination

Sales Org + DC + Customer+ Shipping Point (can also be included in the allowed key fields if it's not there) or Shipping conditions and accordingly maintain the condition records.

Also as far as changes in the price if the customer changes is concerned you can always maintain separate condition records for different customers.

Hope this helps,

J Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My issue is I cannot call these userexits--for user exit vbap new pricingi have a field customized partner number at item levelwhich comes from VBPA table--this table is not read in the exit.(for item partner change i need to trigger repricing)

for user exit vbkd new pricing---i have a field shipping condition which does not belong to vbkd ,but belong to vbak.(change of shipping condition should trigger repricing)

regards

jill