cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ has issues calculating stack XML file in SOLUTION MANAGER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a SOLUTION MANAGER system on NW 7.0 EHP1 SP stack level at initial support stack (ISS).

Recently we upgraded all our R/3 systems to ECC6.0 EHP4 SPS04 and now we are trying to upgrade the stack level to EHP4 SPS07. So we are trying to get a XML file from MOPZ but no luck.

The backend system has all the correct data updated in SMSY and all looks fine but while we try to calculate the stack for EHP4 SPS07 it ends with error like below mentioned.

Please look into the errors and throw some light if anyone has come across the same.

Error details:

System Messages

-

Type Message Text

-

-

Error The Installation/Upgrade Package for Add-on EA-APP L rel. 600 is not available

Error ABAP queue check failed

But the backend system has EA-APPL level at 604, we do not know why it is looking for installation/upgrade package for

EA-APPL 600.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you check the sap note

1. Note 1277035 - Solution Manager: EHP4 product data missing

might be this could be the reason for your issue

or

check the thread already discussed the same and the solution also provided

[|]

////////////////It seems that there is a small bug in teh software vector for EA-PS.

Essentially, SAINT prevents you from going forward because it thinks that you don't have the correct version of EA-PS installed.

The solution for this is described in OSS Note: 1143022

"To import EA-PS in a system that already has the level EA-APPL 604, load the attached file ACP_EAPS.SAR into your system (SPAM-> Support Package -> Load Packages -> from Frontend) before you start the import using SAPehpi. Otherwise, an error may occur in the queue calculation, which can be solved by reloading the ACP"////////////////////////

check and update

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I uploaded missing product data according to the note and now the error is different. (see below)

I think the ACP_EAPS.SAR is not relevant in our case since we have problems with EA-APPL.

Error details:

-

System Messages

-

Type Message Text

-

-

Error OCS package SAPK-603DHINEAAPPL does not match the current software component vector

Error ABAP queue check failed

Please share your thoughts.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Edited by: Yoganand Vedagiri on Sep 7, 2010 1:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the target system you are trying to upgrade, check in SMSY for that system if the support pack stack reflects what the current stack level is in target system itself, if this is different then run SMSY_SETUP to update it and try MOPZ.

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as per the note 1143022, this stuck because of the dependency between EA-PS and EA-APPL module, and it states that

it was due to the bug in teh software vector for EA-PS

can you please try to implement the correction as stated by me earlier

"To import EA-PS in a system that already has the level EA-APPL 604, load the attached file ACP_EAPS.SAR into your system (SPAM-> Support Package -> Load Packages -> from Frontend) before you start the import using SAPehpi. Otherwise, an error may occur in the queue calculation, which can be solved by reloading the ACP"

check and update

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Now I'm able to calculate the stack for EHP4 SPS07 through SOLMAN.

I just uploaded the PRODUCT data for NW EHP into SOLMAN and then just deleted the system from SMSY and added it once again and executed READ DATA FROM REMOTE SYSTEM through RFC and the tried creating the MOPZ tcode and then it worked.

I did not upload the SAR package for the conflict between EA-PS and EA-APPL.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoganand,

I have same problem, so i can not generate XML file. system show when calculate stack:

The Installation/Upgrade Package for Add-on IS-PRA rel. 604 is not available

ABAP queue check failed

I already delete and recreate system in SMSY, read data from remote system but error not still show.

Can you description more detail.

Thank you a lot.

Thanh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please follow Note 1277035 - Solution Manager: EHP4 product data missing , this note worked for us.

Thanks.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoganand,

After implement note, my problem has been solve.

thank you a lot !

Answers (0)