cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does QM control key(procurement) works with STO (Plant to plant)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I want to know whether QM control key(procurement) works with STO (Plant to plant) in the same way as it works while creating the standard "PO" ???

I am using QM control key "0003" in QM view of material master & have made one stock transfer (plant to plant) with the same material. I am able to make STO with T.code ME21N even though the activated control key for this material is "0003" which has the fuctionality to rescrict the PO creation without Q-info record.

Note : I haven't maintained any Q-info record yet.

Regards

Anshul Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't treat the plants as vendors you can't create a q-info record. Without the info record you can't create a po if you use use the 0003 control key as you said. Which means that you'd never be able to order against any internal plant. So I'm not sure exactly what you are accomplishing.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

My simple question is whether QM control key functionalities works while creating stock trasfer order (plant to plant) .

T.code used : ME21N

Looking forward for your RESPONSE...........

Regards

Anshul Agarwal

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx.......FF....

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per my knowledgr it should work for STO also

As we use another plant as a vendor, it will work as normal procurement.

u have used control key 0003- which requires q info record

but u have not created any info record yet and system allows u to create Purchase order.

in this case please check whether u have set 'QM Procurement active' in material master.

qm control key will not work if this indicator is not set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

Thanks for your reply..

In this perticular scenario,we are not treating plant as a "vendor". Whenever we treat plant as as a vendor, it woks like normal procurement.

Indicator for Procurement active is checked in QM view of material master for this material..

Thnx and regards

Anshul Agarwal