cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input tax of the vendor invoice does not flow to my sales doc via dp91

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an RRB scenario where we book hard cost FB60 on WBS element , when i try to book 100 gbp, select tax calculation & give tax code V1, the 100 GBP gets splint into two parts, one as expense 85 GBP & two as tax 15 GBP.

When I try to create my sales doc(Debit memo request) using DP91, only the expense part that is 85 GBP flows to my sales doc & the tax part does not come to the sales doc.

Please suggest!

Thanks,

Saurav Singh,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our cost condition olny take care of the vendor amount not the text amount

you need to use enhancement "V46H001" and read the hard cost document tax amount for that RRB.

there is a tuntime communication structure C_VBAPKOM where KSCHL1 represents the cost condition where generally we maintain the EK01 condition type

the tax amount which is read we can assign in VBAPKOM-KSCHL2 which can be determined from a z table for a conditon

VBAPKOM-KSCHL2 we will have condition

VBAPKOM-KBETR2 we can Put amount

VBAPKOM-KWAER2 we can put currency

fill this condition with the tax amount from vendor document and this condition needs to be there in pricing procedure

once the RRB is run this will be there in pricing as a tax amount and we can determine a 100% tax amount for tax baesd on this condition

we will need to detrermine a tax code for this material.as 100 % always if we want to transfer this tax to customer and this can be added in the sales docuement

Hope this will resolve the problem

Thanks & regards

Virandra Sharda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav

When I try to create my sales doc(Debit memo request) using DP91, only the expense part that is 85 GBP flows to my sales doc & the tax part does not come to the sales doc.

Why is this surprising? The input tax from the vendor will be reclaimed from the tax authorities as part of the VAT return process, so that only the GBP85 is an expense.

HTH

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

We have a requirement to bring expense as well as taxes (paid to the vendor) to be included in our sales document as cost incurred & bill it to my customer.

Thanks,

Saurav Singh