cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice List - Calculation of the Billing Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing some problems by setting up the invoice lists in our system. I added a factory calendar to the customer who has to receive invoice lists and the field VBRK-FKDAT_RL is filled so I'm able to create the list.

My problem now is, that the system will ever use the Billing Date of the Real Invoice also as Billing Date for the Invlice List and if I try to create a list for e.g. four invoices created on four different days I will receive four Invoice Lists instead of one.

How can I control the billing date for the invoice list so that, e.g. the customer receive an invoice list for every quarter? Or monthly? Or..?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Sascha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

thanks a lot, with your answer I was able to solve the problem.

The only additional thing I had to do was to uncheck all working days and afterwards the special rules had worked as expected.

Kind regards

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know this is an old thread, and you were able so solve your problem.

Neverthless, since I had more or less exactly the same problem and was only able to solve it, for e.g. a weekly periodicity after some try and error, I wanted to present the solution for this invoice list periodicity:

Valid From      Valid To     Workday           Text

01.05.2014  06.05.2014    (not checked)    First week May

08.05.2014  13.05.2014    (not checked)    Second week May

... and so on.

It is important to EXCLUDE the day in the definition of the weekly periods, that the is supposed to be the next available invoice list date, which is then filled in the invoice Header (FKDAT_RL in VBRK) at the time of invoice creation.

At the same time I have all work days checked in the first screen of factory calendar maintenance.

Hope this is helpful for people running into the problem.

Cheers,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sascha

I think the issue is with the Factory Calendar you set up.

You should set it up with "Special Rules' for workdays appropriately.

For example, if you want the Invoice list to contain all the Invoices in a Month and want to bill on the First of every month, then

You set up the special rules as per this example:

Valid From Valid To Workday Text

01/09/10 30/09/10 Checked September List date

01/10/10 31/10/10 Checked October List date

and so on

If you set it up like this and you had 4 invoices with different dates in one month, they will all be consolidated into one Invoicelist on the first of next month.

Hope this helps. Let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Small correction: Both valid from and valid to should be the first of the month, if you want to bill monthly on the first of every month.

Valid From Valid To Workday Text

01/09/10 01/09/10 Checked September List date

01/10/10 01/10/10 Checked October List date

and so on