cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110: Exchange Rate Differences

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where F110 is being used by to settle the due netting invoices. This is done by creating a payment proposal, where no money is actually sent. An entry is made to the required account. The netting invoices that should be settled according to the netting settlement are being settled at the exchange rate at the time of raising the invoice. That means, an invoice from June which is being paid in July, will need to be settled using the same exchange rate as in July. However, F110 is instead revaluing the invoice to the booking rate in August. This is continually creating currencies differences on the account. There are two different payment methods for customers and vendors for the same.

I am aware of the setting in FBZP for setting up paying company codes for payment transactions where I can select u201CNo Exchange Rate Differencesu201D checkbox. However it will affect other payments also.

Is there any other way where F110 can pick up the exchange rate of original due invoice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NA to this forum