cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atleast two Mandatory App. in Parallel Approvers Process in SC N-Step BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sending the workitem to 5 approvers in the BADI:BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI.

with approval index 1.

And my requirement is that the workflow should be approved, if any 2 can approve from the 5 approvers.

How do i determine that,Now it is working if Atleast one Approve ,Work Item is going next Step.

But We need to keep condition Atleast need to Approve ,then only work Item has to go next Step.

Please suggest how to do in BADI level.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which workflow template do you use?

Please check a sample parallel workflow template WS14000141 in PFTC transaction. You can use "Fork" workflow step for 2/5 branch.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Parellal workflow do not seem to be an option for him as Parellal workflow will require all 5 approvers to approve the document and then it will go to next level

His requiremnet is the step should be approved if at least two of the 5 approvers have approved the document. I am not sure if Parelllal workflow can achieve this.

Regards

Virender Singh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Fork" step is available in SAP Business Workflow.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/8d/25f1e7454311d189430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When one work item goes to multiple approvers....the work item gets processed if any one of them approves the document.

You should have multiple levels if you want more than one person to take action on the document.

Regards

Virender Singh