cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process file in PI 7.1 with Integrated configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing some issue that . I am using file to file scenario with no ESR involvement. we are routing the file through PI only.

But I want to route the file based on file name for eg. Here we have one sender and mutiple receiver.

Suppose I say

if File name is A then it goes to business compnenet BS_A

if File name is B then it goes to business component BS_B

Please provide your suggetion for the same.

regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

The condition seems fine.

But check the file name properly and put in the condition, because the name here is case sensitive( ABC & abc are different).

I hope the receiver business system is defined in SLD and present in Integration directory.

Also, in the sender file channel , you have to enable the File Exclusion Mask option and you have to mention all the file names you will be picking up over there.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Duplicate post.

Edited by: Supriya Sawant on Sep 6, 2010 10:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

This scenario is very much possible without ESR.

You have to define multiple conditions in receiver determination.

In the receiver detrermination, click on the Condition column.

It will take you to the condition editor, in that for defining the left hand side operand, click on it.

It will take you to the expression editor,in expression editor there is first option of 'Context Object',

select that and click on that button for options. There you will get one poo-up window, where for all adapters technical context objects are there.

For File adapter, there are Directory, FileName, FileType, FileEncoding options.

Select FileName and coming back to condition editor put the condition as required.

No need of ESR.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

I did the same and I put condition like ...

FileName=ABC.TXT.

Is format fine?

and do I need to put any condition/ configuration at communication channel level?

When I am processing this file and when I got for communication channel monitoring then its giving error :

"Receiver Determination failed for message d0789125-d947-4ce2-2c57-c6b2f4c25da7(OUTBOUND)"

and in detail it gives:

2010-09-06 04:22:20 Information Channel File_Sender: Send binary file "/interfaces/ABC.TXT", size 347480 with QoS EO.

2010-09-06 04:22:20 Information MP: entering1

2010-09-06 04:22:20 Information MP: processing local module localejbs/CallSapAdapter

2010-09-06 04:22:20 Information The application tries to send an XI message asynchronously using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.

2010-09-06 04:22:20 Information No receiver could be determined. According to the configuration, this will result in an error.

2010-09-06 04:22:20 Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Receiver Determination failed for message d0789125-d947-4ce2-2c57-c6b2f4c25da7(OUTBOUND)

2010-09-06 04:22:20 Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Receiver Determination failed for message d0789125-d947-4ce2-2c57-c6b2f4c25da7(OUTBOUND)

2010-09-06 04:22:20 Error File processing failed with com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Receiver Determination failed for message d0789125-d947-4ce2-2c57-c6b2f4c25da7(OUTBOUND)

Please have a look on the aboeve logs

regards

Ram

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Put the condition FileName = A*

& check

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

If inside file content any field name entry have filename then you can route your file to specific receiver .

Regards,

Amit