cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to search in SAP forums??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one please help me in searching in SDN ABAP forum, i didnt find any search button in any of the threads.

I have tried by log-in and open an existing thread and global search as well.

please let me know if any procedure to follow.

Thanks,

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I force an exact search on a phrase?

I'm trying to search for the phrase Block Name regarding the Match Consolidate Postalsoft program, in the Postalsoft forum. Searching by Block Name without quotes gives me many results with the words "Block" or "Name". I tried forcing an exact match by surrounding the phrase with double quotes, "Block Name", and got almost the same results, except it also found matches to text that contained double quotes. I read the search help file, and it suggested using boolean operators, so I tried Block AND Name, and got results that included the word "and".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please continue here:

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The search bar by the Log Off button on the top section is still working however it's mostly useless.

What happened to the search bar that was at the top of the forum section? It's no longer there.

Thanks,

Chris

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alternatively, go to google, and use

stuff to search for site:forums.sdn.sap.com

MaheshChandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

stuff to search for site:forums.sdn.sap.com

its working fine, Is any way to get the threads from only one forum using Google. for example "how to search " in "career Center" forum

thanks

Mahesh

tobias_ptz
Participant
0 Kudos

What is happend with: "http://forums.sdn.sap.com/search.jspa?q=" ?

This was my daily starting point ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola,

when goto forums link, you can select ABAP Development and then

in the top most area of the site...... the yellow bar,..... next to LOG OFF there is a place to enter the text.

Enter your text there and enter.

it will give you the list.

On the left hand side you will find the sub areas and how many are solved , un solved....etc.

you can choose you selections there. Again there you will find one more small box to enter your text.

Saludos,

Venkatesh