cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with starting the Web Dynpro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with my web dynpro application, which is in our SAP Portal. We have three different systems (development, test, production). In production always the follewing error message occurs:

The URL https://zsil2401.servers.wacker.corp:9004/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ZPLM_EN_FORM_300MM/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system P1A : is not a valid attribute type.

The error occurred on the application server zsil2401_P1A_04 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: GETATTRIBUTE_RTTI of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP

Method: INIT_ATTRIBUTES of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP

Method: CREATE_FROM_STRUCT of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP

Method: IFWDR_RG_CTRL_HANDLE~INIT_CONTEXT of program SAPLWDR_RG_GENERATED_SRC_API

Method: IFWDR_INTERNAL_API~INIT_CONTEXT of program SAPLWDR_RG_PROXY_FACTORY

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program /1BCWDY/35DSOWFU6YQV6I81U8VG==CP

Method: IF_WDR_CLASSLOADER~GET_COMPONENT_CONTROLLER of program /1BCWDY/35DSOWFU6YQV6I81U8VG==CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_COMPONENT===CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_COMPONENT=======CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_APPLICATION=====CP

Some User get this message also in test an development. What could be the reason?

Note: Nothing has changed in coding or context.....this error occurs without any changements

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure,

but maybe there is some coding outside the application not transported to the production system which has a data dictionary reference?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Madhu2004
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some strucure or data element used in the web dynpro component is not transported to production system.

try running the application standalone form SE80 or from portal also set the external break point form the source code extract in ST22 and you will know when this exception is raised.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try to put the external debuggig poitn in the mentod where you are getting the error.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check transaction ST22.

Does it give any more details of the dump??

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

st22 says that the exception occurs in the method getattribute_rtti.

But I have no idea what the reason could be.

Best Regards

Martin

Edited by: Martin_88 on Sep 6, 2010 1:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you can put an external breakpoint in the method "_get_attribute_rtti"(of class CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO).

From that you can find out which attribute is causing the dump , and try to solve the issue . May be some data dictionary object is not transported to production.(Assuming that you have permission to put breakpoints in production system..:))

Aditya.