cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute Change run failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

First time when ACR is run, the job terminated and when I checked in Change run Monitor there were some other change run which has got terminated already under some user.

In Job log the error was "Error when deleting the data record /BIC/XZInfoobject"

We also get the message u2018Attributes of characteristic ZXXXX locked by the terminated run XXXXXXXu2019 when we activate master data.

We tried to re-execute the run in the change run monitor even then it got terminated and the error message was the same as above.

In order to release the lock we tried in SM12 but could not any locks and found a Function module RSDDS_AGGR_MOD_CLOSE to finish the last change run and we used the same to release the lock which worked fine.

We then used the program RSDDS_AGGREGATES_MAINTAIN to manually run the ACR giving the Info object name.

The job also finished successfully but still we find records of version u2018Mu2019 under the Infoobject P table. There are 11 records having M version with Insertion flag u2018Iu2019. These are the modified records after the load, which will be inserted upon activation.

Please let me know if there are any solutions to activate the modified records to P table because we are not finding the Infoobject in ACR queue even after manually changing master data or running loads.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anything related to WD here ??

Please put your question in relevant forum for a speedy response.

Regards

Manas Dua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Sorry.

Thanks.

Dinesh