cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO contains no items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem while doing the confirmation. The error message is coming as 'PO contains no items'.

I have checked the PO details in R/3. Confirmation control key field is blank in the PO, Can any one let me know what needs to be checked regarding this error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your PO has been released.

What type of PO it was ?

Do you have settings fr control key in the PO follow on docuemnts in the ECC ssytem

what about item category of PO ?

Can you do Invoice there?

I had this issue long back due to control key settings. i am trying to recollecting and keep posting you my updates to do successful GR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run BBP_GET_STATUS_2 job to get the latest update of the ECC PO in SRM..... Confirmation Control key drives the ASN and POAcknowledge in ECC..... Check the Delivery tab in PO in ECC to check if GR indicator is set and Delivery completed indicator is not.

In the end, try to do a GR for this PO(Dont post it) in ECC to see if you get the same error there....

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLease check the status of the Purchase order first. If PO has a status "Error in Process" then please check in RZ20 to know further about the error and if not then check the items are properly replicated from SRM to ECC or not. Run BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and clean_reqreq_up and then create Confirmation.

Let us know if still having an issues.

Thanks!!

Vishwjeet