cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: System not considering the PDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had run the SNP optimiser for which I would furnish all the required details along with an example.

The Problem I am facing is that I found 2 codes for which the system throw Unfullfilled demand. An interchangability chain exist for both of the Materials in question. The system consumed the stocks for the succeeding materials but the demand was more than the stock available. After exhausting all the available stocks the system should have ideally proposed SNP planned orders for the balance qty.. But this didn't happened. Moreover on further investigation I found that there was no PDS available in PROMO/PRORES/PROMAT in the Input log.

But When I checked thru' CURTO_SIMU I found one valid PDS available.

So kindly advice on this issue.

Regards,

Vivek Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Query Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the specified date in the INC Master , Optimizer wil throw plan on Sucessor.

Request you to check where there is any Valid PDS available for Sucessor.

If not Your demand will be Unmet..

Thanks,

nandha

Edited by: S.Nandakumar on Sep 6, 2010 7:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

When you say INC master, what you mean?

What I understand is the PDS: SAPAPO/Curto_Simu: the valiadity date is from 24.4.2010 to 31.12.9999.

Yes, PDS are available for the other interchangability chain member. But how does it conerns me. My issue is that the system has not proposed any production plan inspite of all the master data in place & an appropriate requirement.

The system has dropped the balance demand after consuming the stock of the interchangability chain members.

I hope I clear this time.

regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi INC Master is nothing but interchangeability master.

Sorry for the confusion i made.

First of all your input log has to pick up the PDS for the Sucessor member defined in the Interchangeability master.

Since it is not picked up demand loss has happened.

Thanks,

nandha

Edited by: S.Nandakumar on Sep 6, 2010 8:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

I am putting the issue this way.

I have a INC chain A-B-C.

Now Forecast came on A. The optimzer consumed the stock for B & C. Now As I had a PDS for A,Why the system did not propose for Prodcution for the balance qty (i.e. Forecast Qty- Qty. consume from B & C)

The input log ddnt picked up the PDS for A. But why did the system didnot picked. This is my issue.

Regards,

Vivek