cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to recieve EDI signal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've created a scenaro wherein the customer sends the EDI 850 and file will be placed under a file folder. PI will pick the EDI 850 and sends to the backend system. The problem is customer is saying that they send the file and when i check in your system i couldn't found the file.

I check in the following places and couldn't found it.

1. Under RWB in message monotoring i entered the Sender party name and couldn't find it.

2. I check the FIle folder where file gets place.

We are using AS2 adapter(Seeburger workbench) and i check the AS2id, file path (where the file will be place) and RWB.

Can anyone let me know apart these basics checks what additional checks are required and how to know whether the EDI file has entered into our landscape?

Your help is highly appreciated

Regards

Faisal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Please check the below steps for checking the messages

1)Check in RWB compentent montering in Communcation cahnnale montering here you need to check the sender AS2 adapter or Communcation chanle status .

2)check in Seeburger workbench for message montering here you can monotor with your AS2 ID

3)Check in SXMB_MONI here you would get the all conversion errors(BIC errors)

4)Please check the AS2 adapter locked in NWA

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying. i check the sender AS2 communication channel in communication channel monitoring and got the below error.

"No adapter registered for this channel". I check on SDN and found some threads of similar problem and try to refresh the SLD cache and SXI_CACHE, but nothings works. All the other AS2 sender communication channel are showing same error.

Please help me out.

Regards

Faisal.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either your AS2 adapter is not properly installed or the AS2 service is stopped. You may restart the AS2 Service from NWA. If it is not present there, you may ask your basis team to redeploy the adapter.

Once done, during monitoring the incoming EDI messages, first monitor it in Seeburger Workbench and only then in Message Monitoring of RWB.

Regards,

Prateek