cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Of Service (BE,EOIO)...FIFO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP XI has the concept of Quality of Service wherein they have BE, EOIO,EO.

Please can anyone tell me is this associated to a queue or a message. Also, if asociated to a Queue, where in SAO can we do this setting of making a Queue BE or EOIO.

And how do we associate a message to a particular queue?

Do we have the concept of FIFO..is this realted to Quality of service??

Please can anyone clear my doubt.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The QoS is based on queues and the settings can be found in the sender adapter configuration, under "Processing Parameters".

For EOIO, during configuration, you can give a unique queue name of your own. For EO, XI will used one of its own queues.

FIFO can be done using EOIO (Exactly Once In Order).

Regards,

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

Thanks for the reply. Please can u tell me How can we create a queue. Is there a transaction in SAP for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

vijaya,

Did you get any idea on how to set up EOIO? I need to process my messages from RFC Sender adapter with QoS as EOIO.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Kalyan

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kalyan,

You can give any name you want to the Queue Name when trying to configure an EOIO queue . No specail config needs to be done.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

I don't see any options available in RFC Sender adapter and in HTTP Receiver adapter to select the quality of service.

Do you know how to select that option? I know that once I select that option I need to mention a queue name.

We are at XI 3.0 SP14.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Kalyan

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AM not sure, but you can take a look at this link to see the QOS supported by each of the adapters,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0d/5ab43b274a960de10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (0)