cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person of Vendor repliction from ECC to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I replicted new/changed vendor from ECC to SRM sucessfully , but contact Person maintained in Vendor Master ( XK03) at general data had not replicted .

Can anyone please suggest , whether this is possible ? If yes, what would be problem in replicating the same ?

Regards

NAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Contact person is not replicated by standard SRM ECC interface. If you need such information to be stored in the BP in SRM, then copy the standard replication report and make enhancemnts to that for your use.....

Vendor rpelication only brings Vendor, Address, Purchase Order and CoCode Data from Backend......

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. Cleared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sorry for too delay in reply.

By doing some enhancement , if we arranged to repliacte the Contact Person from EC Vendor Master data to SRM BP, then don't I need to create the Contact Person for Bidder/Supplier seperatly ?? ...we will like to do this , so that we don;t need to enter/create the Contact person in ECC vendor master and SRM B

Please confirm.

Thank you.

Regards

NAP

0 Kudos

Hello,

if the enhancement you are doing will exactly do the work of the manual creation then i suppose it should work without any problem. But i would still propose to copy the standard replication report and do the enhancements.

Regards,

Mustameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mustameer.

Can you please suggest , exactly which standard replication report you are proposing to copy and to do the enhancements. ?

Had ypu or in your project you are done it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mustameer,

Any news on this please ?

Regarts

NAP