Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add attachemnt in PDF form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How to add a attachment in Adobe forms.

i.e how do we attach the document link to the adobe forms.

Thank you!

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Attachments

http://eslifeline.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/adding-attachments-to-pdf-form/

Attachments for WDA form

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for our help. Report works. But before that I have a requirement.

I want the list of attachments which are stored using GOS.

In PR05 toce, we get a dynamic context menu. On selecting the context menu, we get "Attachment List" option, When we select "Attachment List" we get the previous attachments in the dynamic ALV grid bowser.

How can I fetch the stored PDF or any attachments using BOR. In bedugging I found it used GOS. so that I have to place the links in the list box

Thanks much!

Prasad

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not Adobe related problem any more, I think. It is about reading/ loading any type of attachment from the backend repository: content server/ DMS/ GOS/ archive link... I was successful searching for these topics, I got some threads from ABAP general and some SAP helps stuff and after reading about these topics, I got a brief idea about how it works and was able to perform simple tasks - like read desired file from GOS etc.

Would be cool if you would search and then share which piece of code or what information was the one which solved your problem with us.

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a test program in ECC .

Please check this program FP_PDF_TEST_16.

it may help you.

Actually it will attach the documents to the PDF and Return the PDF after attaching the Specified document.

Thanks.

UmaS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

have a look at this blog: [Weblog@SDN|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10864] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

i hope it helps!