Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error in phase 3 Install Common Files - installsapinit.sh

Hello gurus,

I´m facing with an error while I running the OS/DB migration. I´m installing the target system (Linux 5.5 / Oracle) but in phase 3 - Install Common Files the SAPInst stopped with an error...

I will put here the sapinst.log ; sapinst_dev.log and installsapinit.sh.log.

sapinst.log:

INFO 2010-09-06 00:53:43.750
Output of /tmp/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS-ABAP/installsapinit.sh is written to the logfile installsapinit.sh.log.

WARNING 2010-09-06 00:53:43.837
Execution of the command "/tmp/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS-ABAP/installsapinit.sh" finished with return code 5. Output: 
/tmp/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS-ABAP/installsapinit.sh: line 196: chkconfig: command not found

WARNING[E] 2010-09-06 00:53:43.845
MUT-03011  Execution of the command "/tmp/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS-ABAP/installsapinit.sh" finished with return code 5. Output: 
/tmp/sapinst_instdir/ERP/LM/COPY/ORA/SYSTEM/CENTRAL/AS-ABAP/installsapinit.sh: line 196: chkconfig: command not found

ERROR 2010-09-06 00:53:44.223
FCO-00011  The step installSAPInit with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|6|0|installSAPInit was executed with status ERROR .

installsapinit.sh.log:

(This thread have a second part with sapinst_dev.log)...

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question