cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of bulk pricing condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello thr,

I have thousands of pricing condition records to be deleted. I use condition type ZP01 in VK12 and select the key combination customer/material and then enter the details and then mark the condition record for deletion. To delete the next condition record, I need to go back and do the entire process again. Could someone please let me know if there is a txn that can help me do this in one step.

Thanks very much for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

If you want to delete all conditions for ZP01 condition type, you need to create a LSMW batch input from LSMW t-code. you can check and try followings:

[https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/LSMW%20steps%20-Batch%20Input%20Recording]

[http://www.scmexpertonline.com/downloads/SCM_LSMW_StepsOnWeb.doc]

You should go to in LSMW t-code, a recording should be created for one record from VK12 t-code and it can be run for all records like same from SM35 t-code.

Please follow the links above for VK12 condition deletion.

I hope these will meet your requirement fully.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done..

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

It is easily possible to delete lot of condition records using CATT procedure. You can do it if the records you want to delete are in the scale of few thousands.

There are lot of tutorials in internet how to create a CATT and execute it. Please put a search on CATT, TUTORIAL in google. You will have many links with screen shots also. Basically it involves the following steps.

1. Create a CATT procedure and record the procedure as if you are manually deleting the condition record once

2. Save the record and then define the variables in the recorded CATT procedure

3. Now extract a template where you can give your data for all the variables

4. Run CATT using this xls sheet / textpad file and the procedure will delete all the records as per the data maintained in the xls sheet.

If the condition records are in lakhs, you have to delete them using the FM COND_MNT_RECORD_DELETE. Try this with the help of a developer using a program which will have this FM.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try these Possibities:

1.T-code : MASS

2.Batch -input

3. Find out the which table the deletion indicaor is and enter the &sap_edit --editing the tables directly(be carefull while doing in PRD) first test it in DEV