cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know Deploy and web access ports?

lakshmikanthaiah_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I could access a sap j2ee web application at port 50100

I could see all the web application status at Visual Administration. I did connected to server from visual admin. from the port 3011.

Can anybody help me answering the below queries regarding deployment:

1. How to identify the deployed web applications are deployed on specific port?

2. How to identify the applications can be accessed (throu web) on specific port

3. Is there any relation with web access port to deploy port

Any document on this is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Lakshmikanthaiah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmikanthaiah,

Go to \usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\profile folder, open <SID>_SCS<INSTANCE_NUMBER>_<HOST_NAME> file and check rdisp/msserv property.

Open NWDS, go to Window->Preferences->SAP J2EE Engine. In case of local server select second radiobutton and click "Browse..." and select installation. In case of remote select first radio button, in Message server host set host name and in Message server Port - value from rdisp/msserv property.

Open window->show view->other.. select j2ee->j2ee engine view.

In J2ee Engine view you can see all information about instance, dispatcher, servers, SDM like ports, debug mode, debug ports etc.

Check this too http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a2/f9d7fed2adc340ab462ae159d19509/frameset.htm

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

lakshmikanthaiah_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could quite understood about web application access port.

But it is still not clear about the deployment. Please have a look on the below scenario i have respect to web application (.ear file).

1. Deployed on 23011, web access at 50200

2. Deployed on 3011, web access at 50100

Please reply me

Thanks and regards

Lakshmikanthaiah

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmikanthaiah,

You can not assign specific port to your web application. To access your web application you should use port of server (50000 e.g.).

For deployment you should use SDM and SDM port you can see if you select SDM under instance in J2EE Engine view.

Hope it helps.

lakshmikanthaiah_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating ANT Script to generate and deploy web applications.

In my script i have to provide the host, SDM login and password and deploy port.

I am just confusing at port.

For my web applciation, there is a dispatcher and a server. Actually there are many other applications are running on the same host at different dispatchers and servers.

At present my application is accessable at 50100

But which deploy port need to provide to access the application on 50100 ??

Any input.

Thanks in advance.

Lakshmikanthaiah

Thanks and regards

Lakshmikanthaiah

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmikanthaiah,

Initialize J2EE engine as I described earlier, open J2EE Engine view, expand the tree, select SDM node in the tree and in the right pane you will get among other properties SDM port too. Use it in ANT script.