SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically estimate all pending MROs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

There is a business scenario in the implementation i m doing, which requires all the pending MROs to be estimated (via a custom estimation logic) after say 2 days have been crossed from the scheduled meter read date

I configured the Automatic monitoring of meter read results for the division but while running the EL32 transaction, it doesn't seem to find any orders

my config for automatic monitoring is rather simple

Division 01

Status of MR order -- E (meter read order)

Monitoring status -- 0

Days --- 2

is there something i m missing?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mothasim,

The configuration for automatic meter reading monitoring is in combination with the activation of the enhancement EDMLADUE in the user exit.

It has following Import and Export parameters

MPORTING

*" VALUE(X_DATUM) LIKE EABL-ADAT

*" VALUE(X_IEABL) LIKE EABL STRUCTURE EABL

*" VALUE(X_TE935) LIKE TE935 STRUCTURE TE935

*" EXPORTING

*" VALUE(Y_IGNMRO) LIKE REGEN-KENNZX

*" VALUE(Y_NO_FURTHER_ACTION) TYPE KENNZX

*" VALUE(Y_NO_ESTIMATION) TYPE KENNZX

You will get the import parameters fromt the EABL table and the table TE935 represents the configuration table of the automatic meter reading monitoring. Based on these input parameters, custom coding has to be written in the inlclude ZXELXU14 for passing the indicator for any of the follow-up actions in the export parameters.

On configuring the table TE935 and activating this user exit and the executing EL32 transaction code will give you the desired results.

Hope this helps

WIth Regards

Balaji.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply

well ... the documentation says ... as quoted below

"The follow-up actions are dependent on certain parameters (such as the installation type), the status of the meter reading order, and the automatic monitoring status of the order. If a follow-up action is triggered, the status increases each time automatic monitoring is carried out. If the status exceeds a defined limit, the meter reading result is estimated automatically."

which means that estimated automatically is the last action in the monitoring

now what is the defined limit? and what if there is only one action i.e. estimate automatically after certain number of days? The documentation points as if no customization or user exit is required for estimation only. but true for actions like reminder etc

guidance would be appreciated