cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Runtime error: Generation successful, but you must call up the function

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used Professor Jim Menching's AIS materials in fall 2009 before ECC 6.04 was installed and everything worked plug-n-play without too many problems. I tested assigned client after my client provider migrated SAP from ECC 6.0 to 6.04.

I tried to proceeded "receive the product from the vendor" on page 13u2019s step 11 after creating an purchase order, as following:

Logistics> Materials Management > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Follow-on Functions > Logistics Invoice Verification (MIRO)

I tried to save it. However, I got an error message: "Generation successful, but you must call up the function". After I did it one more time, it becomes a runtime error! I am not savvy for dealing with unknown technical problem. Can anyone provide me with a solution to fix problem?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

HDM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Picheng,

Thanks for the post. I forwarded your question to your hosting site for resolution since this is a technical issue ... and the technical team informed me the issue was already resolved. If you have further issues related to this specific issue please contact the UCC directly.

Best Regards,

Heather