cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Credit Control Area (CCA) in accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Could some one help me to resolve the following issue.

One sales order has "N" no. of line Items. Also, there are "N" invoices created for the same sales order. i.e. Payer, Sales area, Company code remains the same. The accounting document of these invoices are getting posted in different CCA. How is this possible? What all parameters should i check?

Please help!!!

Thanks

Regards,

DDP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the credit control area assignment to sales area. If your sales order contains more than one item and if each item belongs to a different division, there is a possibility that everytime you invoice for each line item, CCA determined is different (as the combination of division of each line item with sales org and dbr chn will form a new sales area). As I understand you may be using a common division to create the sales order.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund

Thanks for the reply.

As per our configuration, the CCA is assigned to the sales area formed by common division in the sales order. Sales area formed by item division is not assigned to any CCA.

Also,i checked the item division. The division for the line items are same i.e. for the item in two different invoices which are getting posted in two different CCA, the division is the same

Any other possibility? Please suggest

Regards,

DDP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a. Is the invoice automatically getting split when the delivery is being invoiced? or

b. Does each line item of the sales order has a delivery which is subsequently being invoiced?

If 'a', then it is easier to check the split analysis and see if the invoices are getting split because of the credit control area. If yes, then, you have a case in your hand.

If 'b', then you may have to check if any of the user exit is working, which might be creating an issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

It is option "b" - each line item of the sales order has a delivery which is subsequently being invoiced.

Which exits should i check? I am unable find the exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can someone help me with this issue?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patel,

Pls provide following informations to understand the issue:

1.How many CCA you are using

2.How CCA determination is configured in system in SD as well as in FI i.e. is it standard or on user exit basis

3.Check whether Overwritting of contro area is allowed at company code level (check this in SPRO->Asignment>Financial accounting-->Assign compnay code to contorl area.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

1. In all we are using 5 CCA.(0100,0200,0300,0400,0500). The CCA that is assigned to our company code is 0100. Also, the overwriting is allowed at the company code level.

2. How do i check whether the CCA is getting determined through configuration or Exit? Because in system i can see the assignment of Sales area and CCA in SD side. From FI side the assignment for Company code and CCA is present. Please guide me how can i see whether it is getting determined through exit. Is there any other settings that i need to check.

Please suggest

Thanks

Regards,

DDP

cong_yu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i agree that there might be user-exit existing in ur system for determining CCA. you can get a quick look in CMOD. see if there's any enhancements for this purpose.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the User exit EXIT_SAPFV45K_001 and confirm back.

Regrads

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked that exit. No code is written in that exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be this will help,

Your cross thread..

/message/9491023#9491023 [original link is broken]

Former Member
0 Kudos

The customer credit master data was mantained after creating one invoice of that sales order.

Due to which the first invoice was taking the default CCA assigned to the company code. All the invoices created after Mantaining this credit master picked up the correct CCA

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks for the inputs

Closing this thread

Edited by: D_D_Patel on Sep 7, 2010 12:44 PM