cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC6 Central installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am intalliong ECC6 central system installation and I got given below error during spainst "creating the database"

ERROR 2010-09-04 15:24:59

CJS-00084 SQL statement or script failed.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error message: ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

ERROR 2010-09-04 16:55:40

CJS-00084 SQL statement or script failed.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error message: ORA-29809: cannot drop an operator with dependent objects

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

FCO-00011 The step runCatprocSql with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|runCatprocSql was executed with status ERROR .

FCO-00011 The step runCatprocSql with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|NW_OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|runCatprocSql was executed with status ERROR .

Env Windows 2003

Db: Oracle10g

ECC6

Thanks

Sukrut s

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did re-install and fix the issue

former_member709110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you plz check the keydb.xml and find out which on which step sapinst failed ? Its my guess that your database is already created, your sapinst failed during Catproc. I did face a similar situation like this once dont remember whether it was for R3SETUP or SAPINST , but definately for Oracle 10g/ AIX. I just connected to the database ran catproc (as user sysdba ) it ran successfully, changed the status to "OK" from "ERROR" and continued with my SAPINST . If you dont get any solution, you might want to give it a try (you might be lucky like me)

Regards,

Neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Check the database whether it is up and running or not.

2.Checkm the listener status. If not started please start.

3.Try to do the tnsping to SID from sid<adm> account.

4. Retry in the CI installation.

Rgds,

JP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukrut,

Check if your db is up.

Cheers!!

Elnino

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Start the database using sidadm user and start the installation.

Regards

Siva.

Edited by: Siva K Kumar on Sep 6, 2010 8:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukrut,

An ORA-03113 end-of-file on communication channel error is a very generic error that indicates that the connection has been lost. ORA-03113 is reported by the oracle client processes due to many reasons.

-Network Issues or Problems

-Forceful Disconnection of a Server Session

-Oracle Database Crash

-Oracle Server Crash

-Oracle internal errors like ORA-00600 or ORA-07445 causing aborts

-Oracle Client or TNS layer inability to handle the connections

Also as you can see you are getting an error while SAPinst is running Catproc.sql (Catproc.sql is used to run all scripts required for or used with PL/SQL: CATPRC.SQL, CATRSNAP.SQL, CATRPC.SQL, STANDARD.SQL, DBMSSTDX.SQL, PIPDL.SQL, PIDIAN.SQL, DIUTIL.SQL, PISTUB.SQL, DBMSSNAP.SQL, DBMSLOCK.SQL, DBMSPIPE.SQL, DBMSALRT.SQL, SBMSOTPT.SQL, DBMSDESC.SQL )

OraDbBuild|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|runCatprocSql was executed with status ERROR .

Read Note 582427 - Error due to inconsistent Oracle DDIC as it says you can igonore the above error and for that you need to make change in your keydb.xml file as SAP has not added the above into expception...

Search for 'SAPINST_INST_STATUS' first and then for 'CDATAERROR' and change exactly this entry to 'CDATAOK

All the best !

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should have a look at the oracle alertlog, it is located under oracle\SID\saptrace\background

Cheers Michael