Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new KF in DP Planning area SCM 7.0

former_member721730
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SCM 7.0 and we need to add new KF in the DP planning area. In MSDP_ADMIN transaction there is option to change the key figure setting. In this method we can add key figure without deactivation the planning area.

I added the key figure in development and when transport the planning area to quality newly added key figure is not in the planning area and in the transport log getting warning message as "Planning area xxxxx cannot be changed due to transport".

System response:

A transport does not permit this type of change.

Is it possible to add a key figure straigt away in quality or production system like I did in development.

Even SCM 7.0 we can't move the new KF addtion changes to quality and production system.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Saravanan V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saravanan,

Yes, It should be possible to add the KF in Quality and Production systems using the option to change the key figure setting. You can do this without deactivating the Planning Area. I would suggest you do this in Quality system first, get some comfort level and if you are confident , go ahead and do it in production. If you want tread this cautiously, take a back up of the PA data first.

Thanks,

Hari Vomkarey

Answers (0)