cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in ROS-Bidding Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to implement SRM ROS with SUS(Sus is in different client). Process is as described:

1- Supplier fills the pre-qualification form and sends it to purchaser

2- Purchaser enters the approval forms and accepts/rejects supplier

3- If he/she accepts supplier, then he/she creates business partner in SRM system (not as bidder.as supplier) using OPI(transfers supplier from SUS to SRM)

4- System automatically creates alpha-numerical user and password and sends e-mail to supplier to create own user id in SUS system.

5- Supplier enters the user creation web adress to create own SUS supplier user id using system generated alpha-numeric user id.

For bidding process(to create bid response from SRM-not from SUS.Because as i know, supplier enters SUS system and clicks Bid Response to create bid response from SRM.Then system opens bidding web adress(SRM) automatically using SSO) i made user sycnhronization customizing setting in SUS system as below: SPRO-SAP Supplier Relationship Management-Supplier Self-Services-Master Data-Maintain Systems for Synchronization of User Data

Activated : X

System Name : SRMCLNT001

Role : /SAPSRM/BIDDER

F.Mod Create User : BAPI_USER_CREATE

F.Mod Change User : BAPI_USER_CHANGE

F.Mod Delete User : BAPI_USER_DELETE

Also checked "Use External ID for UME" checkbox in IMG for SUS - SPRO-SAP Supplier Relationship Management-Supplier Self-Services-Master Data-Make Settings for Business Partners.

And after supplier creates own user id as described in step 5 , system creates same user id in SRM system using settings in SPRO-SAP Supplier Relationship Management-Supplier Self-Services-Master Data-Maintain Systems for Synchronization of User Data customizing step.

The problem starts here: As i know, to create bid response in SRM, supplier business partner has to have contact person. But after purchaser creates business partner in srm(3) and sus user synchronization(5), i was expecting system to automatically create contact person for business partner created step 3. But it didn't.

My Questions:

1- Is there any wrong way in this process to send bid response by SUS supplier ? Or how can i make this process work properly

2- Can i send purchase order response from SRM using contact person (without sus-it's an un-related question for above issue)

System info : SRM Server 7.0 with support package 7

Best Regards,

Firat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you complete the following configuration in SRM for temporary creation of a contact person...

IMG > SRM Server > BAdIs > Input Values for Temporary Contact Person Creation

POR can be manually created by you in SRM but Vendor can not create POR in SRM , you need SUS for that to happen..

Regards

Virender Singh