cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the "host printer" and "destination host" as part of spad output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

If i run the spad tcode and then i choose one printer, i see 4 folders: Device Attributes, Access Method, Output Attributes and Tray Info.

if i go to Devicess attributes i see: Device Type, Spool Server, Host, Device Class, Model, location , Message, lock printer in sap system.

If i go to Access Method i see the fields: Host Spool Access Method, Host Printer and Destination Host.

I am creating a report that needs the information mixed between the folder Device Type and Access Method folder

If i run spad tcode and enter "*" in Output devices i see only some of the fields i need but i need to see other fields that are contained into Access Method folder, this means, i need the complete report of all printers i have in my system with this fields:

Device Attribute - Output device (spad - entering "*")

Device Attribute - Spool Server (spad - entering "*")

Device Attribute - Location or message (spad - entering "*")

Device Attribute - Lock printer in SAP system (i do not see it if i run spad and choose all "*")

Access Method - Host Printer (i do not see it if i run spad and choose all "*")

Access Method - Destination Host (i do not see it if i run spad and choose all "*")

Access Method - Do not Query Host Spooler for Output Status. (i do not see it if i run spad and choose all "*")

Could you please le tme know how can i get the output of all the devices (printers) i have in my system with the above fields showed?

Thanks in advance.

Sapskystars.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I can read you can find all that info in table TSP03D

Regards

Juan

Answers (0)