cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account assignment exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I have a problem when I create the shopping cart, I put the material in the shopping cart and the system throw two error messages:

1)No account assignment exists. Enter an account assignment.

2) Tax code could not be determined

I use the transactions: Determine system for tax calculation, enter tax code, determine tax code for country/product category and assign enterprise buyer tax code to FI system.

And for account assignment: define account assignments categories, define G/L account for product category and account assignment category.

I have to do anymore??

Thanks

Rose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rose,

Determining GL account for Prod Cat is not enough.

When creating a SC item, you must assign this consumption on a cost object. So in SC item accounting data, you must choose the account assignment category (via attribute KNT) and the cost object (Cost center ID, or WBS, or asset...). Then SRM will check this accounting data into R/3.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe! but when I create a SC item, always I have to go to the accounting data and put the account assignment category and the cost object?? Is not immediately??

And when I choose the tax code in the basic data, the system trows an error message: Tax code could not be determined.

Can the system have problems with R/3 conection??

Thanks

Rose

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Did you flag one of your KNT and Product category as "default" in PPOMA_BBP ?

For tax, you've to customize if you want tax, and which system will calculate the tax (R/3, TTE,...)

Regards,

Bertrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertrand! Yes, I flag my KNT for GL and a product category...

And for the tax, I customize that the R/3 system calculate the tax

Regards

Rose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rose,

to have an automatic cost assignement, you must define:

- a default accounting category (attribute KNT)

- a default cost object (ex: default cost center if KNT = CC)

And this for all users (can be inherited).

Ask an MM/FI functional consultant about the cost assignement to be used on your project.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpful answers