cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update material replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I did the material replication in SRM 5.0 with Server 5.5, but I create in R/3 some materials after the replication....

I have to run new material replication process?? or I have another posibility?? I don´t know, a job, etc...??

Thanks

Rose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can inactive the filters you initially ran and insert new filters for the material object in R3AC1.

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rosa:

You can set up the type of load in CRM tables in R/3 such as CRMRFCPAR, CRMSUBTAB and CRMPAROLTP. When you make setting in CRMRFCPAR, for the type of load, set up a delta load setting along with initial load.

This will automatically push new/changed materials into SRM and you cab see them in SMQ1 and SMQ2.

Please assign points for usefull answers.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep! I have set up the table CRMRFCPAR for the type delta load with the initial load. I create a material type and material in R/3, and no errors occur, but when I go to run the job for the initial load, the system throw an error with the material type (not exists) and it is here in R/3....

What can I do??

Thanks

Rose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

Delta download will be successful if you are creating/changing materials in existing matl grups (prod categories) in R/3.

If you are creating new matl type/group first you need to download the customizing object

DNL_CUST_PROD1

Then do the INITIAL LOAD WITH R3AS again.

For existing categories we did not have success with maintaining table CRMRFCPAR though gurus keep on saying so.

what we have done is:

create a request in trx R3AR2

(define matl type/group you want delta to be active for)

and schedule this request in R3AR4

the same can be monitored in R3ar3

the qrfc can be monitored in R/3 and SRM for errors if any with SMq1 and SMQ2

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The delta download does not work for material groups and Material Types.

So you need to download the objects DNL_CUST_PROD0/PROD1 again.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh! I download the customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD0 / PROD1, this procedures run perfectly, but I create a new material type in R/3 (GRAM), the material group is the same category ID 006, created before in R/3 and transport to SRM. When I run the customizing object MATERIAL, the system trows an error message: the material type MAT GRAM not exists.

What can I do??

Thanks

Rose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

Look at this thread for explanations on replicating hierarchies:

With initial download of DNL_CUST_PROD1, SRM creates 2 new hierarchies:

- R3MATCLASS for material groups/product categoris

- R3PRODHIER for material/service types.

The system assign each of them to purchasing & product applications.

Predefined set types are also assigned in R3PRODHIER.

With next download of DNL_CUST_PROD1, you can update R3MATCLASS, but not R3PRODHIER.

In your case, you would have to delete the existing R3PRODHIER (see how in the thread), but as you have already replicated products (assigned to a material type from this hierarchy), this won't be possible.

So, you must first delete the replicated materials (Hope you didn't use them in some SC...).

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe! in the transaction COMM_PRAPPLCAT, I have the Hierarchy IDS R3MATCLASS for purchasing and R3PRODSTYP for product and the products types assgined.

Do I have to delete the hierarchy ID R3PRODSTYP? I don´t have the hierarchy R3PRODHIER...

I work in SRM 5.0 with SERVER 5.5

Thanks

Rose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christophe! I have a runtime error with the transaction COMMPR01, but I don´t know what is the problem... I write an OSS note to SAP

Thanks for your help

Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rose,

From my reply you can replace "R3PRODHIER" with "R3PRODSTYP".

So yes, you have to delete existing products, and then the hierarchy R3PRODSTYP. Unassign this hierarchy to product and product types, if the deletion does not do it.

After this you can replicate again the DNL_... and this will recreate the R3PRODSTYP with your new material type.

Rgds

Christophe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain the filter conditions in R3AC1.Also,if the entries are maintained in the CRM tables ,then the materials will automatically be pulled into SRM.

BR,

Disha.