cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL to LDAP successful?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We set up a SSL-connection to our LDAP-directory. The test is to try to select user from the ldap in the UME. This works, so the SSL connection should be functional. But in defaultTrace errors are thrown during startup like:

no connection to the ldap server iaik.security.ssl.SSLException: Server certificate rejected by ChainVerifier]

or

No connection to the ldap server, recheck configuration or availability of directory server

Initialization of connection manager failed, due to SSL configuration lazy initialisation is enabled

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.PersistenceException: Initialisation of connection pool failed for UACC

this is repeated six times and then the service starts and it seems that the connection to the LDAP ist OK.

Can anybody explain these errormessages??

Thanks in advance

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

it seems that you get int troublew with the lazy configuration. That means that this service is not started at startup of the server, but at the time it is called the first time. As it obviously takes some time to start it up, you get the error message until it works.

I cannot say if this is meant this way, but you coulkd try to dectivate the lazy load of this service.

I'll try to find where to change this later...

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

this sounds good. I tried to find anything about this lazy initialisation, but in vain.

hopefully you are more successful.

regards

Jan