cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in delivery --> VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team

Here is my problem I hope you can help me resolve it or give me some ideas to handle:

I have the the sale order with 2 items a material type that is the father (100) and the other releated to the first one (101)

when we try to create the outbound delivery VL01N or through the sale order menu, we see that the delevery instead to show both item 100 and 101, only shows item 101. when i check the logs it said that: " No schedule lines due for a delivery up to the selected date".

I have researched delevery in others environments and it works ok I mean delivery has both items.

Researching the customizing I have not found diferences between them. Also I changed the date in the schedule tab in the sale order. and ot does not work

If you have any idea.. it will be highly appreciated.

thks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This seems to be an availability check failure of the main item at the requested delivery date you are trying to create the delivery on. The sub-item is availble at delivery date, while main item is not.

Check the stock of the main item, and try to create the delivery at a later date.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I verify the stock for the item at the environment it works ok. and has no stock.. at the wrong environmenvt it has not stock also.. but I entered some.. but again no positive result has been obteined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally when you select a later date, it should be able to create the delivery for both the items 100 and 101. Since as you say, it is not coming for the other items, can you confirm the delivery date of 100 and also the delivery date of 101. And also do let us know, when you are trying to create the delivery, is the delivery creation date is the latest of both the dates.

And also when you entered some stocks in the wrong environment and tested, what is the log message you got when you checked?

Regards

Ashok.V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

still working on it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the inventory of the material in transaction MMBE, with plant, storage location and Batch(if you are using batches).

and also check if the available inventory is unrestricted or not... check if the stock is blocked or is under QA..

Thanks,

Srini.