cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send the email ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The smartform print out 2 pages , first page is contain information of the CustomerID1, second page is contain information if the CustomerID 2. (The information of each customerID is displayed on the form is CustomerID , name , email ......)

I want that the the fisrt page (Customer ID1) is sent to customer 1 via email of customerID1 , second page is sent to customer2 via email of customer2. How to handle that??

Please help me.. I really need that.

Thank you so much all experts.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What will happen if we have 3 customer id's..?

I willsay the best solution will be to call smartform individaully for each customer and then you canget independent OTF which can be converted to PDF and emailed to different customer.

Hope it helps

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have many many customerID (about 1000 customerID) so I want to send all customers at a time to share your time . so I can not call smartforms individially for each customer.

Thanks expert,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

to do it you have to read the table as output of your MF calling snartforms, and then split the pages.

Please note that you have to configure the system by scot transaction to send the email.

Regards,

R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Currently, I have a ALV gird , it contain all customerID and Adreess as below:

CustomerID Adress

1000001 email01

1000002 email02

After clicking on CutomerID 1000001, the first page will be sent an email to email01

CutomerID 1000001, the second page will be sent an email to email02

Pls give me a code to handle that..

Thank you so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

on the alv grid reuse classe, there's a method called qhen you double click on a line.

There you have to put your code to send mail.

Hope it may help you,

Roberto.

Answers (0)