cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my activated CTS BADI is not working ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using the BADi CTS_EXPORT_FEEDBACK. To do this, I used the transaction SE19, created a new implementation, add my own code and activated implementation, class and method.

The problem is that when I export an order, the code I've written is not run.

My BADI is activated and I noticed that in the transport protocol new lines appears :

DEV        Developpement

Checks at Operating System Level         03.09.2010 16:39:00    (0) Successfully Completed
       Pre-Export Methods                       03.09.2010 16:39:06    (0) Successfully Completed
       Export                                   03.09.2010 16:39:12    (0) Successfully Completed
     Import steps not specific to transport request   

Feedback after export or import          03.09.2010 16:39:13    (0) Successfully Completed

######################################                                               
INFORM SAP-SYSTEM OF TP TERMINATION                                                  
Transport request   : ALL                                                            
[...]                                                     
Start: Executing method FEEDBACK_AFTER_EXPORT for business add-on CTS_EXPORT_FEEDBACK
End: Executing method FEEDBACK_AFTER_EXPORT for business add-on CTS_EXPORT_FEEDBACK  
INFORM SAP-SYSTEM OF TP TERMINATION                                                  
End date and time : 20100903163913                                                   
Ended with return code:  ===> 0 <===                                                 
######################################                                               

I tried in my code to write in DB for example but no lines are added. My code works fine when I'me testing the BADI.

So it's very strange, everything seems to be activated and running but nothings done.

Another info, the BADI is launched from the program RDDFDBCK (l.348) and when I test this part of the code (call function...) everythings working fine...

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody can help me ?

I know this is very specific of one BADI but maybe someone has the same problem with other implementations...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I solved the problem Myself.

If anybody has the same problem.. here is the solution.

The job RDDFDBCK is running in backgroung. I ran a DEBUG thanks to the tip in this page : [SDN|http://wihttp//wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/ABAP%20Debugger#ABAPDebugger-HowdoIdebugrunningbackgroundprocessesorasynchronousprocesses%3F]

I created a block While l_int = 0. Endwhile. In my BADI implementation in order to make the job duration long enough to enter in debug with SM50.

Here I saw that my SELECT didn't returning lines.

Finally, I found in SM37 that the main job was launched with the mandant 000 => and my tables contained a field MDNT.

So the BADI was launched but nothing was done cause to the mandant. I just removed the field MDNT of my customs tables to solve the problem.

Simon