cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While creating Inquiry in the condition section I am getting pricing error: " Pricing error:Mandatory condition MWST is missing".

What to do?

I have tried all ways- like setting pricing code for country(ovk1,ovk3), then OBD2 finally went to customer and material master changed the tax to 0(tax exempt),but when I go to the condition tab and type PR00 and then enter amount say INR 500 and then press enter ,I get the above error !!

Please give some advice in details

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is based on the data maintained in OVK1 where for the origin country, you need to maintain JTX1 to JTX4. So while creating customer master, based on the country you are maintaining in General Data, the tax classifications will flow.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u feel mwst is mandatory then maintain the condition records for the same in vk11 but if u don't want to maintain the conditions records for mwst in the pricing procedure decheck the field mandatory for mwst then u will not see the error.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which table contains the mandatory option? can u mention the TCode pls Ramesh?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u want to maintain condition type for tax in your pricing procedure, u have to maintain all settings related to tax. otherwise go to v/08 and select your pricing procedure and for condition type MWST uncheck the required field.

for each and every condition type in control data of your pricing procedure you have to check the box whether it is manual, required or statistical entry ( M, R, S). so if u uncheck the box R, then the system will not ask that the condition type is mandatory,

I hope u will get the result if u do as above.

if ur problem is solved, ple msg me.

Y.Srinivas

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

It seems u have not maintained the condition type MWST in ur pricing procedure, if u have maintained it then u might have not maintained the condition records for output tax, plz let me know if i m wrong.

Best Regards

Sambit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i went to vk11. it asks for departure country/destination country, domestic taxes,export taxes. what should i do?

but i have set the taxes MWST in other relevant places but then why i am still getting the error?

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could click on "pricing analysis" button to see what has happend during determination

of MWST, I think you would be able to find the reason why MWST did not got determined there.

Regards,

Alex

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

While creating Inquiry in the condition section I am getting pricing error: 
" Pricing error:Mandatory condition MWST is missing".
What to do?

Kindly use the search option at SDN forum for this question and am very confident that you shall get the required information on the pricing error.

Regards,

Sarthak

PS: This Question has been discussed many a times at SDN forum.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VK11, you should have maintained a relevant tax code for condition type MWST. Check in VK12 whether you have maintained. From your comments, it seems, you have not maintained a tax code.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi