cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring the PO created using "Direct Material" option to backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to transfer the PO created using the option of "Order as Direct Material". Can we use BADI: BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK for the same?

Since direct material ordering creates a local PO & we require the PO in backend. Kindly help.

Thanks,

Bhakti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

clear the account assignment for that shopping cart before creating a purchase order .

PO will be created in backend.

step 1:- create a sc for internal goods and services ( but you may explicitly specify order this item backend PO required - custome field to distinguise to remove account assignment - direct material po like that)

step 2:- clear the account assignment while creating PO with BADI which you mentioned.

step 3:- PO creates in abckend without account assignment and while doing good receipt it takes care inventory GL accounts.

or

create a PO in ME21N transaction directly.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW-CreatePOin+backend

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks alot for your rely. I just need to clarify one more thing before I can proceed ahead with the BADI coding. We already have BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW in place. So can we use this BADI to transfer the direct material PO also? Or BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK BADI is the only BADI that can be used to transfer the direct material PO to backend.

Also, pls note that we are using the option of check-box provided by SAP to select if the material is to be ordered as direct material. So, we have not yet created any customized fields.

Pls reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhakti

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PO new BADI you can use.

in the basic data add one extra field. like check box.

OR

Is it mandatory to create a request from SRM IN YOUR BUSINESS or Dont you advise the business to create PO in ME21n

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks again. Yes, it is sort of a requirement for them. I have suggested the direct PO using ME21. Lets see. For now, I will be working on the coding of the BADI. Incase, if I need any other help will get back to you. I will close the thread once my coding is done.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhakti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks alot for your help. We did the coding & the issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Bhakti

Answers (0)